Dr. Mark Kleive joins host Kira Dineen to discuss how dentists can build their practice with a patients first approach.
His genuine interest in each patient includes listening to individual circumstances before giving a treatment recommendation. Dr. Kleive’s dental treatment philosophy reflects his desire to educate people to experience first-hand how the health of their mouth directly affects their general health.
He is a University of Minnesota School of Dentistry graduate. Dr. Kleive is also a visiting faculty member at the Pankey Institute, the premier facility for post-graduate dental education. He was inducted as a Fellow to the American College of Dentists, a prestigious dental college whose focus is ethics and excellence in dentistry. Dr. Mark Kleive and his dental team serve patients at Renewing Smiles in Asheville, Black Mountain, and Marion, NC and throughout Buncombe and McDowell Counties.
On This Episode We Discuss….
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) to increase practice profitability
- 3 components of efficiency that every dentist can incorporate into their practice
- Tips to strategically hire and develop team members for a successful practice
- Engaging and inspiring team members to become partners and problem solvers
- Steps to take to build strong patient relationships
- Engaging patients in a collaborative decision-making process
- Recommended resources for patients to educate themselves
Join us for our next episode on January 1st with key opinion leader, Dr. Matt Nejad discussing biomimetic dentistry. Look forward to new episodes on the first of every month, as we learn and discover the latest advances in dentistry.