The President and CEO of AdDent, Dr. Joshua Friedman, joins host Kira Dineen to discuss the start of the company and his previous career.
Dr. Friedman is the founder of Demetron Research Corporation. He is considered a pioneer in light curing technology with over 20 published and additional pending patents relating to dental instrumentation. Dr. Friedman is both a dentist and an electrical engineer and formerly an Assistant Research Scientist at NYU College of Dentistry.
On This Episode We Discuss….
- Motivation to pursue both engineering and dental degrees
- Additional companies he has founded
- Development of transillumination technology
- Inspiration to start AdDent
- First AdDent product and others to follow
Join us for our next episode on March 1st with key opinion leader, Dr. John Flucke discussing newer forms of caries diagnosis and advantages of heated composites. Look forward to new episodes on the first of every month, as we learn and discover the latest advances in dentistry.