Calset Warmer – For Porcelain Veneer
To allow for cementation of Porcelain Veneers with composite. Tray holds 10 veneers.
• Place veneers in the wells of the tray. Place composite in back of veneers. Place tray on top of heater and cover for 3 minutes. Cement veneers.
• Heats composite material to 98°F (37°C), 130°F (54°C) or 155°F (68°C)
• Porcelain Veneer Tray is designed to easily fill veneer with composite material
• Improves composite flow by 68%
• A more flowable composite allows the porcelain veneer to be seated
• Composite filling material provides a stronger bond with less leakage for the final seated restoration
The Calset is covered by one or more of the following Patents:
1 – US 6,236,020 B1
2 – US 6,320,162 B1
3 – US 7,015,423 B2
4 – EP 1151728
5 – EP 1479356k
Need help to choose the correct Composite Dispenser Tray?
Click Here to quickly find images of your exact Composite Dispenser Unit
“I have been a Calset user for the last 7 years and it has never let me down! These are built to last! The New Calset Mult-Tray does everything and is my favorite version of the Calset tray configurations. It warms my loaded composite PLT, and heats additional PLTs perfectly. It also works excellently to heat composite syringes, instruments, and even anesthetic cartridge.”
– Matt Nejad, DDS – Instructor at Biomimetic Dentistry CE