The Microlux DL is an accessory light guide to the Microlux. This light guide is used with 1% acetic acid.
• To be used in conjunction with a traditional visual and tactile examination. The exam is performed by a dentist or health care provider to increase discovery of abnormal lesions found on the soft tissues of the oral environment.
• Have patient rinse with 1% acetic acid, and proceed to exam oral cavity with Microlux DL.
• Autoclavable Diffused light guide
• High output L.E.D
• Battery Operated
• Portable and easy to use
• Protective Sleeves available
• Acetic Acid Rinse are available in 6, 12 & 24 packs
• Helps to visualize abnormal tissue conditions
• Helps to identify oral mucosal abnormalities