To allow for cementation of Porcelain Veneers with composite. Tray holds 10 veneers.
• Place veneers in the wells of the tray. Place composite in back of veneers. Place tray on top of heater and cover for 3 minutes. Cement veneers.
• Heats composite material to 98°F (37°C), 130°F (54°C) or 155°F (68°C)
• Porcelain Veneer Tray is designed to easily fill veneer with composite material
• Improves composite flow by 68%
• A more flowable composite allows the porcelain veneer to be seated
• Composite filling material provides a stronger bond with less leakage for the final seated restoration
Dr. Frederick A. Rueggeberg says: “The pre-heating of composite, such as with the Calset provides significant increase in composite cure and lowers paste viscosity allowing for enhanced composite flow over using the material at room temperature.”
Need help to choose the correct Dispenser Tray?
Click Here to quickly find images of your exact Dispenser Unit